- TRANSITION SALES can assist you with any of your personal property dispersal needs from downsizing, relocating, or dealing with the loss of a loved one.
- Once you contact us, a free consulation will be scheduled with our representative to discuss your needs and decide on a solution to insure you a successful sale.
- Once a contract is signed and we have access to the property, we will sort and display the sale contents in a professional and pleasing manner to insure the best results for the client.
- The average estate/tag sale takes about 2 weeks preparation time.
- Items over $25 will be inventoried and a copy will be sent to the client for approval before the sale. Personal items such as photos, documents, cash, etc will be boxed and returned to the client either before or after the sale.
- Details of the sale such as our fee, insurance, etc. will be discussed in the initial consultation. There are no upfront fees for the client.
- Advertising will be done through local media outlets, online through our website and other online outlets, and through an extensive email list.
- As with any sale there will be leftovers after the final sale day.
- These items can be donated by you to a local charity.
- Be sold as a lot to one person who will empty remaining sale items from the house.
- Left in the house to be disposed of at a later time by the client.
- When the sale is over our staff will leave the sale area in broom swept condition.
- TRANSITION SALES will cover all costs for advertising, staging, and qualified staff to make sure the sale runs smoothly and safely.
- As required by the State of Virginia, tax is collected and paid by Transition Sales. Full settlement to the client is within 1 week from the final sale day.